- Which scales is the software compatible with?
The software is works with any type of the electronic scales, indicators or devices
equipped with RS232 or Ethernet interface.
The software supports either the one-way transmission (the device permanently sends
information to the computer) or the two-way communication model (the computer sends the question to the device about the status
and waits for the answer).
- What operational system does the software work on?
The software works on the PC with the Windows XP or a more recent operational system.
- Is it possible to modify language translations in the software?
For each software the language translations (buttons labels, lists, text messages: hints, warnings, errors etc.) are kept in the external text files and could be edited by any text editor (eg. Notepad.exe).
Users can freely modify existing translations or generate completely new translations, according to his preferences.
- Is it possible to customize the software (applying individual changes)?
We have possibility of modifying our software according to the individual customer's needs. The most popular customizations are: building interface to exchange data with external applications or adjusting applications the existing dosing processes.
The modifications are prices individually depending on abount of work and number of licenses.
- How difficult is the software installation procedure?
There is no installation procedure. Just run the executable file and use the program.
The program does not install nor does it require any additional components (like Java or .Net) / drivers / devices on your computer.
- How to order the software?
If you have already decided to order the program we suggest the following steps be done:
- Find your scale indicator model
- the indicator is the electronic device containing the scale display and the setting buttons like on/off, tare, settings, e.g. "Rinstrum 420" or "Rhewa 82B"
- Check if your scale indicator is equipped in the RS232/485 interface (optionally Ethernet)
- if not, probably the contact with your local scale service would be needed and the indicator would have to be upgraded
- Check if you already have the RS232 cable with the correct connectors (male/female)
- Check if your PC has the RS232 serial port socket
- if not, you would have to use a special PC card or "RS232 to USB" converter
- Send us an email (email@example.com) containing the following information:
- what is your scale indicator model?
- do you have any other PC software already working with your scale?
- do you have an external display or other device already connected to the indicator?
- what is the distance between the indicator and the PC the software will be installed on?
- do you need the cable connectivity instruction or help?
- provide the company information to be printed on the weighing documents (usually name and address, optionally the company logo)
- provide the company information to be placed on the invoice
- any other questions or requirements you have
- We will send you a free software to test the connectivity between scale indicator and PC and the instruction how to configure your scale indicator to communicate with PC
- Once you confirm the successful connectivity we will send you the payment instructions
- Once we confirm the receipt of the payment we will send you the customer-ready software and the license document
- How the payment is proceed?
The payment can be made via bank account money transfer (destination bank is located in Poland, Europe) or via WesternUnion money transfer (destination country is Poland, Europe).
On demand the price can be converted to US dollars ($).